Iron on Number LARGE 20cm – Black 1
Suitable for sportswear, dancewear, gym wear, and apparel. Can be used on fabrics with the following fibres and blends: polyesters, nylon, spandex, and cottons.
- Preheat iron to moderate/warm temperature. STRONG HEAT IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Use a firm surface for best results. DO NOT STEAM, DRY IRON ONLY.
- Ensure area where number is to be placed is flat.
- Position number (design right way up) with plastic still attached.
- Iron over plastic ensuring the entire number is heated evenly for approximately 30 seconds – keep iron moving at all times.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 seconds (15-18 seconds for cotton) and peel sheeting off slowly. WARNING PLASTIC SHEET WILL BE WARM. Should the number lift during removal of plastic sheet, replace sheeting and repeat the last step.
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.