Iron on Number MEDIUM 10cm – White 4
Suitable for sportswear, dancewear, gym wear, and apparel. Can be used on fabrics with the following fibres and blends: polyesters, nylon, spandex, and cottons.
- Preheat iron to moderate/warm temperature. STRONG HEAT IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Use a firm surface for best results. DO NOT STEAM, DRY IRON ONLY.
- Ensure area where number is to be placed is flat.
- Position number (design right way up) with plastic still attached.
- Iron over plastic ensuring the entire number is heated evenly for approximately 30 seconds – keep iron moving at all times.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 seconds (15-18 seconds for cotton) and peel sheeting off slowly. WARNING PLASTIC SHEET WILL BE WARM. Should the number lift during removal of plastic sheet, replace sheeting and repeat the last step.